- Open Mail and select Mail in the menu bar and select Preferences
- Set your Default email reader: Microsoft Outlook
- Enable two-factor authentication on your Gmail account if not already enabled.
- Enable 2-Step Verification here
- Once enabled you can generate an App password.
- You paste this password in for your password when you sign in to your school Gmail account in Outlook
- You can perform a mail merge as you would normally in Microsoft Word.
- It may ask for your login keychain password to link your Excel list of information. This password is the password you use to login to your computer.
Tags: app password word gmail mail merge outlook office365
Have more questions? Submit a request