How to install the new printer driver on your MacBook
- Click the "Spotlight" from the top-right corner of your screen
- Search for "Self Service" and double-click on "Self Service"
- Click "Printers" from the "Categories" (located on the left side)
- Click "Install" under "Tai Tam Printer" to install the printer driver.
This will begin the installation process and may take 2-3 minutes
- A new window will prompt you to enter your HKIS Student Number
- Once done, the installation process will disappear without warning. Now, you can test the printer driver. You may need to change your default printer to <student number>@TTPRINTER
If you need any help, please send an email to email@example.com or visit any of our IT offices.