If you do not have the F&P BAS Reading Record Apps on your iPad, please follow the steps below.
- On the iPad, go to the App Store and search for "heinemann".
The search result should include this app, click "Get" to download the App to the iPad.
You will need to sign in to the Apple Store.
- Once signed in, it will allow you to install the App, click "Install".
After installation, look for the F&P Assessment app on your iPad.When you tap on the app, you should see the screen below, click "OK".
- Then the login page will appear, type/enter your ODMS username and password.
- Once you log in, you should see the screen below.
- Select the shopping cart icon located in the upper right-hand corner of the screen to open the in-app purchase shopping cart page.
- Select "BAS 3rd edition and SEL" (for Lower Primary).
- You should see the "Loading Products" indicator.
- When the “loading” indicator disappears, you should see "Update completed" and your new content will be loaded and available to you.
If you already have the iPad app but BAS 1 Third Edition is not available, please do the following:
- Logout of the app,
- Quit the app (on the iPad, half-swipe up to see all open apps, select and swipe up on the app to quit)
- Restart the iPad
- Open the app and log in again
If it still doesn't work and there is no current data in the app:
- Delete the app, and restart the iPad (do not re-install)
- After the restart, try to install the app.